With this version of the plugin, Twenty Nineteen is fully AMP-compatible:
To test this, please upload this pre-release file to a staging site.
We would appreciate your feedback. Please report any bug you find by opening an issue.
Changes In This Release
- Add AMP support for Twenty Nineteen. (1587, 1619)
- Gutenberg: Remove ‘type’ from attributes where ‘source’ is set. (1622)
- Gutenberg: Fix displaying validation warning and usage of PHP function. (1612)
- Short-circuit polldaddy shortcode when no poll or survey supplied. (1621)
- Add warning when AMP plugin is installed in incorrect directory. (1593)
- Update regex for tag selectors. ( 1534 )
- Do not show fallback source as active theme if no validation errors. ( 1592 )
- Add bing-amp.com to the list of AMP Cache hosts. (1447)
- Do not show fallback source as active theme if no validation errors. (1592)
- Update AMP spec to 757 (v1811091519050). ( 1588 )
- Prevent a notice from appearing in the Compatibility Tool meta box. (1605)
- 1.0-RC2 – November 5th
- 1.0-RC1 – October 5th
- 1.0-beta4 – September 24th
- 1.0-beta3 – September 6th
- 1.0-beta2 – August 6th
- 1.0-beta1 – July 6th
Not Yet Ready For Production
Please only test this in a non-production environment. With your feedback and testing, we plan to have a stable release ready for you soon.