This release of the AMP plugin makes it easier to use your own theme with AMP, and has better notifications in the editor.
A recent improvement removes extra style rules, making it easier to use your own theme’s styling in AMP.
To test this, please upload this pre-release file to a staging site.
Your feedback would be helpful leading up to the stable release. You can report a bug by opening an issue.
Changes In This Release
- Remove empty media queries. (1423, 1619)
- Update PHP-CSS-Parser and include tree shaker effectiveness in style[amp-custom] manifest comment. (1650)
- Update contributing.md and add code of conduct. (1649)
- Remove block editor responsive embed styling. (1683)
- Rework displaying block validation messages. (1682)
- Update generated tags file to 767. (1665)
- Look in entire document for Schema.org metadata not just head. (1664 )
- Improve organization of third party code. (1657)
- Address an issue with an invalid embed. (1661)
- Move AMP Settings in editor to after default settings. (1652 )
- Eliminate obsolete sudo:false from Travis config. (1651 )
- Fix Twenty Seventeen featured image display. (1677)
- Fix block and page-level validation notices. (1676)
Here are the merged pull requests since the 1.0-RC3 release, and here are all of the pull requests in version 1.0.
1.0 RC Releases
Only For Testing
Please only test this on a non-production site. With your help, there will be a stable release soon.
One thought on “AMP Plugin Release v1.0-RC4”
Akaun sy diceroboh