Get the performance of AMP on much more of your site. Here’s a chance to test how your site can get the benefits of AMP, and look the same as in non-AMP.
This 1.0-RC2 release is a step closer to the stable (production) 1.0 release.
This is your chance to test the AMP plugin on your site, and provide feedback on issues you might find, while there’s still time to address them.
And this version
1.0 has a workflow to make any theme AMP-compatible.
Testing With Your Site
To see how your site can have a much fuller AMP experience, please upload this pre-release file to a staging site.
We would appreciate your feedback. Please report any bug you find by opening an issue.
Changes In This Release
- Amend AMP style elements with sourceURL comment for DevTools to be able to perform CSS code coverage (1584)
- Address issue where a
<ul>is converted to an
- Fix integration with WordPress 5.0 (1520)
- Fixing minor typo in Readme (1514)
- Make the default layout responsive for the
- Add default values for AMP Timeago block (1586)
- 1.0-RC1 – October 5th
- 1.0-beta4 – September 24th
- 1.0-beta3 – September 6th
- 1.0-beta2 – August 6th
- 1.0-beta1 – July 6th
Not Yet Ready For Production
Please only test this in a non-production environment. With your feedback and testing, we plan to have a stable release ready for you soon.